Change of Personal Details

Change of Address

Please let us know as soon as possible if your address changes.

You may use the online form below to notify us of your change of details. The form will open in a new window. Fill out the details and press the Send button.

Change of Address Form

If you don't wish to use the online form then drop into the practice and pick up a paper form.

Please remember to inform us of all family members changing address.

Anyone moving out of the practice boundary will be reminded to register elsewhere.

Mobile Phone Numbers

We are having increasing problems with mobile phone numbers as patients change their phones and forget to inform us of the number change - these numbers are given out to other customers eventually therefore it is important that you keep us informed.

Change of Name

If your name has changed due to marriage a copy of your marriage certificate is required to confirm this change.  If you have changed your name by deed poll a certified copy of this is required by the practice.

If you wish to change the name of a child the request must be made in writing and again this must be done legally, therefore official documentation will be requested depending on the circumstances.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website